CTA Disclosure Policy
- Cameron Thornton Associates and Cetera Advisor Networks LLC are non-affiliated companies.
- Securities are offered through Cetera Advisor Networks, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Please contact Cameron Thornton Associates if there are any changes in your financial situation or investment objectives, or if you wish to impose, add or modify any reasonable restrictions to the management of your account. Our current disclosure statement is set forth in our Firm Brochure
(Part 2A of Form ADV) and is available for your review upon request.
- Cameron Thornton Associates only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
- Follow-up and individualized responses to persons that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, will not be made absent compliance with state investment adviser and investment adviser representative registration requirements, or an applicable exemption or exclusion.
- CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: In accordance with recently issued treasury regulations, which became applicable to all tax practitioners, please note that the advice given herein (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of (1) avoiding tax penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.